1. I love crafts. I love knitting, sewing, crochet, quilling and papercrafts.
I have only learned these crafts in the last year and a half and I can be found doing at least one of them everyday. I love Pinterest for ideas and new things to do and have boards of things to try and places to go.
2. I nearly drowned as a child. My brother Steven had birthday money and paid for me to go swimming with him to the local baths . He was a bit late getting changed so I went into the water and got out of my depth. I went under and couldn’t swim very well, one of the life-guards had to jump in and save me. I have been terrified of water ever since and cannot watch underwater films on TV without feeling as though I am drowning.
3. I love the color pink, although I do not have everything in this color. I have pencils and a few dresses, notebooks and handbags and even a few pairs of shoes. When I was 12 I ran away from home, I was gone for a week and the thing that got me caught was my pink shoes.
4. I would love to be an author. I know everyone says this but it is something I have dreamed off since I was a small child. Even if I just get one book published I will have lived my dream.
5. My favorite place in the whole world is Gozo, it is an island off Malta and is known as Malta’s sister island.I have been 13 times and would move there if I could. The bread is the best tasting in the world. The people are friendly and the beaches are beautiful. It is not a place to be busy, it is quiet and restful.
6. I met my husband through a chat room on YAHOO, I thought he was very handsome the first time I saw him and knew he would be in my life. We have now been together for 10 years and have been married for 7.
7. I love cats, from small house cats to big tigers, they all have individual personalities and traits that I find fascinating. I have 3 cats, who are a family. A brother and sister who have their own baby. I could not imagine my life without them.