Rules of the Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you to Claire ..brizzlelassbooks.com for my nomination. 🙂
This is the first time I have ever been nominated so I thank you from the deepest part of my soul x
How my Blog Started…
I admired several book bloggers and their blogs and my love of reading inspired me to write my own. The first book I blogged was Steve Cavanaghs The Defence, which I thought was absolutely awesome and he was so very kind about being ‘my first’.
I have now read and reviewed lots and lots of books both good and not so good but I have enjoyed them all. I have made ‘friends’ with some of the nicest people, both bloggers and authors and those that have got to know my ways, opinions and my personality have stuck with me and I want them to know that I am in awe of them all. I often feel I am not as good or as popular, so their permanent presence and loyalty in viewing and tweeting my posts means more to me than they will ever know.
Advice for New Bloggers…
- Keep it honest… but be polite. A book you may not like today, may be a whole other experience in a years time.
- Don’t blog for ‘free’ books or for the viewing figures. Do it because your love of books want you to share the experience, how the book made you feel and think and most of all how and who you think will also enjoy the read.
- One thing that annoys me about ‘some’ bloggers is that they blog about EVERYTHING. I am sure that one day someone will fart and blog about it.. Most of us who follow blogs have an inbox full of posts..make your post one that will inspire and interest us.
I know that’s 3 but I am a rebel and I like to be different…and not only that I do think that these are important to know
Most of my favs have already been nominated..you know who are guys 🙂 these are a few more I think deserve a mention x
Stuart …. http://stuartaken.net/
Angela …. http://sewangelicadethreads.blogspot.com
Joseph …. relaxandreadreviews.weebly.com
Amanda …. chocolatepages.wordpress.com